FREE Runners Nutrition Guides
Easy to Access Downloads to help
Be Fitter Faster Stronger !
Free TOP Running Snacks and Nutrient Timing EBook
If you are stuck for ideas on what foods to eat pre, during and post running, our Free Runners Nutrition Guide gives you easy to make and eat real food suggestions, to support you with
- Preservation of stored glucose (glycogen) – in liver and muscles
- Prevent using protein for energy
- Sustain performance.
- Provide sufficient energy (Kcal) for specific training
- Support recovery and repair
- Pre, during and post training fuelling
FREE 5 STEPS Food Planning for Runners E Book
Our easy food planning system includes:
STEP 1 Discover your FOODIE planning personal
STEP 2 Make Healthy Choices
STEP 3 Make a Plan
STEP 4 Be prepared
STEP 5 Commit to action
Our FREE E BOOK includes Foodie Planning Personality QUIZ, 2-day running and menu planner, shopping list template and healthy store cupboard essentials list. All to help you make food planning for runners super easy and quick to action.
FREE TOP 10 Soups for Runners EBook
Soups are easy to make, they make nutritious light meals or between meal snacks and help you use up leftovers.
Our TOP 10 SOUPS For Runners includes:
- 10 Easy to Make Healthy Recipes
- 10 Nutritional Ingredient Sheets
- Tips on how to make an easy healthy soup
- Making a POTLUCK soup using leftovers
- Ideas on how to add a soup for pre and post fuelling for endurance runners
Benefits to runners of eating soups are:
- A way of fuelling pre and post run training especially in colder weather
- Can be used to help you meet your energy/nutrition targets
- Easy to digest
- If you add protein they can help with muscle building
- Using the right ingredients can be supportive to health conditions and healing injuries